Tuesday 23 April 2013

E45 Noirsh & Restore - 2 weeks after

 I have been using E45 Nourish & Restore body lotion that got sent to me by BzzAgent for free for a few weeks non-stop every single day because I really like it.
  Firstly, the packaging is very modern and looks amazing on my dressing table. I like those sort of packaging where producers keep it simple yet elegant, so you can actually read the name of the product you are going to use.
  The smell is very lightly fragnanced so can be used on sensitive skin, too. The texture is very smooth and formula is light so you don't need to wait for ages for it sink in.
  So, I have been using E45 for about 2 weeks now and results are showing already. I have been using this on my knees and hands as they seem to get dry. Now, they are much softer and healthy looking. Also, their skin tone evened out just after such a short period of time. I will be using this more and I will definitely recommend to every who is reading this.

*sorry, those cloudy mornings!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...