Saturday 12 January 2013

My New Year Resolutions ♥

1. Spend more time learning - I don't want to sound like a nerd, but I do enjoy learning and finding out new things! In the New Year I want to read at least 8 books and get my French and Spanish on better level.



2. Enter more competitions -  I want to continue to enter competitions regularly for things I want to win, and this year the main things I want to aim for are: an iPad, a new mobile, a Canon camera, a Kitchenaid mixer, and a holiday! Fingers crossed!



3. Be more creative - I feel like I was really creative at the beginning of 2012 and then I just kind of stopped doing DIY stuff and renovating items. I really enjoy doing this type of thing as a hobby so I hope to restart it in 2013 :)




4. Dance - about 4 month ago I joined a dance club with my friend and I absolutely love it! I do get very tired about I want to get perfect in dancing this year!


5. Keep tidy and organised - I'm this sort of person that likes everything to be perfect and tidy but usually I just don't have time for this so in 2013 I'm trying to get more organised!

 

3 comments:

  1. Nice New Year Resolutions :D
    If you wanna follow each other just let me know <3

    http://drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am genuinely glad to glance at this weblog posts which carries tons of helpful facts, thanks for
    providing these information.
    My page > tmj and ear pain

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...