Sunday 30 December 2012

Retail park Nova Eventis in Germany ♥


Hello ladies! Yesterday I went to a massive retail park " Nova Eventis "!I went there in the morning and came back at about two o`clock. To say the truth, I did get very tired!Well, there were about 150 shoppes to go round!!!!I only took a few pictures, but this post appeared to be picture heavy.For a meal, I went to Turkish Bistro and ordered a massive dunner (to those who don't know, it's a naan bread with meat, cabbage, onion, cucumber, salad and ketchup)Ummm, delicious!!! I was so hungry that I even forgot to take a picture! I bought only clothes and going to write a post on that soon. This post is only pictures of inside design and different shoppes.Enjoy!


There were so many amazing Christmas decorations!

Nearly all shoppes had SALE in them!

Christmas stuff was half price! Love it!


This shop had 50% on everything!!!!!

Fountain that people threw money if they want to come back!I did it as well!

Handmade lanterns!

Dried fruits including pineapple, kiwi, mango, peach and many others. I even tried a piece of papaya! It was lush!!!

My favourite shop H&M!!!

Ummm! Lush!

Bijou Brigille jewelry shop

Love those necklaces

Bracelets!!!!!

C&A:)Sale + 25% on everything

KIKO cosmetics!!!


Me:)

Love those nail varnishes! Only €1.50 (£1.30)!!!

Big range of wonderful lipsticks!!


Sooo many nail polishes!

Living room interior home design

Christmas house!
And inside as well! Wish my house was like that at Christmas!!:(



Winter scene! It really looks like real!!

Handmade candles
Perfume shop "Douglas". Found my favourite ESCADA perfume edition and got a little sample of it!
New Yorker. Sale weren't that good in here :8

Upside down house! 

I didn't want to go inside because there were to many people.But it was fun to see anyway!

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Happy New Year to you as well!!!xx

      Delete
  2. lovely photos :) happy new year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!Happy New Year to you as well xxx

      Delete
  3. Happy new year!<3
    Wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You and I wish the same for you!xxx<3

      Delete
  4. Great time to go shopping...with good sales! Love the fountain! Happy New Year! If you get a chance, I would love for you to stop by and check out my favorites in WORK, DAY and PLAY style from 2011...the year sure does fly by! Have a wonderful day.

    xo Grace
    www.wrinkledchiffon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and Happy new year to zou as well!<3 Amazing website!xxx

      Delete
  5. Looooove those nail polishes! Lovely blog and I'm following you back <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...