Friday 21 December 2012

Home Treats

 I love decorating my home with lovely little bits and pieces to give it a bit of personality and unique touches. My little bedroom is full of different cute thing in shades of pink, lignt blues and ivory. This room is the best place for me to relax and think about my blog.
 I like desinging my bedroom and giving it my personal touches!So, today I went to my local shopping centre and bought three lovely items for my home.

 Firstly, I chose this lovely jewerly tree stand because I have been looking for something to plug my earings and hang all of my bracelets, rings and necklesses so I don't spend ages looking for them. It also suits my bedroom desing and adds an elegant touch. This was only £6!


 Secondly, I picked this cute wooden heart that I can hang in my room. It's nice and small size, but I still love it. Especially when it was only £1!!!!


Finally, my favourite product is this vintage cup with flowers! The colours perfectly match my pastel vintage kitchen and I will enjoy drink hot tea in some lovely winter evening. And it was reduced from £7 to £1!!!! Great bargain!

*sorry for rubbish pictures, my Grans camera is not working very well.






Rina X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...