Thursday 6 December 2012

Cath Kidston shop . . . ♥




Sorry that I haven't posted for a while! But, I have great news! Yesterday I went to Cath Kidston shop for the first time. I was really suprised by how big the shop is (even know it doesn't look it) and by how wide the range of products is. The first section of the shop was bags (now I know what I want for my next birthday))).Then it was kids and womens clothes. Next it was stationary (I got a couple of things from this section). And the one that is left is kitchen. Oh, and sewing as well.
 As you might not know, I'm a crazy bargain hunter, so Cath Kidston curently has 10% off for students! I know it's not much, but still it is quite good. All you have to do is show them your student ID card and thats it. I usually have trouble with that, but this time everything went smoothly.
Ok, so what I got is a pencil case, photo frame and a mirror ( I'm going to write a more detail post soon). I'm looking foward to coming back soon!!!


If you live near Bristol, the Cath Kidston address is 79 Park Street, Bristol BS1 5PF.




Rina X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...