Sunday 2 December 2012

AMIE morning clear purifying facial wash + morning dew matte-finish moisturiser review ♥


I absolutly love both of them. I got them from Tesco for £ 4.95 each! Amie cosmetics concentrate on natural ingridients and young skin. They are also free from parabens, sulphates, mineral oils and animal extracts.
Facial wash smells really nice! It contains natural extracts such as orange blossom, mayblossom, elderflower and raspberry! Lush! It's soap-free cleansing wash removes all the dirt, make up and oil really nicely. And also it prevents spots coming up which is why I got it.What I like about is that because my skin is very sensetive, this wash is gentle, kind and soft to my skin.
Moisturiser also smells lush! It has vitamin E, bilberry and rosehip. I got this because my skin has excess shine and oil and this helps to control it. What I like about this is that it doesn't leave my face feeling like a mask like all my previous moisturisers did.
Do you use Amie cosmetics?



Rina X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...